The last few weeks before leaving look to be filled with lots and lots of boring stuff–but stuff that has to get done, or we can’t leave.
How do you keep things moving when there are countless things to do? I try to send Steph my todo list for tomorrow every day. Today’s looked something like the following:
- Have Spanish class with Steph at lunch and at supper
- Schedule followup calls for next month
- Help N. mulch and mow
- Call two more HVAC businesses for estimates
- Have farewell supper with A.
- Schedule glue gun from B. for bathroom trim
- Order book for (other) B.
- Contact family about their coming next week