A week later found us spending our first full day (outside of meals) at our own house. That was fun to feel more like a family again instead of a group on a tour of a foreign country.
Tomorrow we plan to try having our meals at home now that the kitchen is mostly working.
Things that did not get done:
- The mason didn’t show up and didn’t answer his phone.
- The kitchen sink didn’t get hooked up because the drain is still blocked.
- I didn’t make plans for a clothes rod for Steph’s dresses.
Things that did get done:
- I hooked up the kitchen stove.
- I somewhat unpacked and organized my tools. Dane helped.
- I spent some time planning big events for the next year or two, as well as listing our immediate needs.
- We found the buried kitchen drain. We hope to unplug it tomorrow, Lord willing.
- We hooked up the pressure tank. Thanks, Lamar.