I’ll give you some of the highlights of the past number of days.
- Studied for a talk on “Ask, Seek, Knock” from Matthew 7
- Went on a walk looking for ducks; found only wild ones
- Moved three of the rabbits out to the chicken tractor
- Gave the fourth rabbit dextrose subcutaneously to keep her from dying; she was dehydrated and malnourished
- Shawn has been listless all day.
- Only our two families were at church
- Planned to pass out tracts, but the rain scared us off
- Invited Lamar’s, Fernando’s, and Rafael’s for Anne’s birthday celebration; Fernando’s couldn’t come
- Rafael’s showed up close to bedtime and got their truck stuck in the neighbor’s lane; we pushed them out
- Shawn still doesn’t feel well; seems to be ear infection
- Went to town to pick up more goat feed
- Found some good wormer for the goats
- Picked up antibiotics for Shawn
- Went to look at a chest freezer in Izcuchaca
- Rafael couldn’t deliver the freezer because he had injured himself playing football.
- Steph and the girls tried to visit Alicia, but she was not home.
- Steph slept in the living room with Shawn because of his fever.
- Had sunshine!
- Finished the framing on the chicken pen
- Steph taught school so I could be out all morning.
- Showed Anne how to feed the goats and how to milk Agnes
- Dane and Shawn slept in our room with fevers.
- More sunshine!
- Dane and I put up siding on the chicken pen.
- Rafael offered to pick up the chest freezer.
- Couldn’t drive all the way down the lane because the mud
- Hauled the freezer in on the wheelbarrow
- Dane slept in our room because of his fever; seems to be ear infection
- Slow day
- Steph went to the posta to get vaccinations for Walter.
- I stayed home with the other children.
- Cut some boards for the chicken pen
- Terrible hail storm